Spring Break to Hell

My spring break was terrible, since my parents are divorced and I live with my mom, I had to visit my dad for a week. He has remarried and my family on my dad’s side is extremely abusive physically and mentally. Imagine them as a bee hive and the queen is my grandmother. When I was seven me and my mom were going to one of my baseball games, but my mom also had to return some furniture to my aunt, so she left the furniture outside under the roof. While it was under the roof it was protected from any possible rain. My grandma just arrived and she seemed angry, my mom told me to get in the car and once I was in Grandma was banging on the window calling my mom a “bitch” and after a while she looked at me with a smile and asked me to roll down the window. I was seven and I was three years ahead of my class so I felt insulted that she thought she could trick me like that, so moved away with utter terror on my face. My grandma is now constantly trying to brainwash me saying she never did or said any of that, but no one can ever forget the fear on their mother’s face. My grandma is afraid of me because I am the only one, other than my brother and sister, immune to her brain wash and we have cousins that will listen to whatever we say. That is all I can think about when I think of my dad’s side of the family, the hive.